Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Little Something Personal

I have this bizarre problem. I don't know, maybe it isn't BIZARRE, but I wish I could just get over this. You may even notice what time I'm typing this.

I hate going to bed.

I mean, when I'm REALLY tired, I love going to bed. But, regularly, I cannot get myself to get my ass up off of the couch and go to bed at a decent time. On the weekends, it isn't a problem - I can sleep in the morning. During the week, I am kicking my own ass because I am soooooooooooo tired from not getting enough sleep. It is totally stupid. But, I just don't want to go to bed at night.

I used to be an insomniac. I guess I still am, but my disorder seems to change. I used to not be able to fall asleep and maybe this stems from that. But, now, I fall asleep RIGHT AWAY. But, I wake up a lot. Although, lately, I am a better sleeper and I think it is because I am so exhausted from staying up too late every night. And, I drive a lot, so being tired while on the road is NOT good.

I don't know what to do. I mean, I do know what to do, I just can't make myself go to bed. Am I totally nuts? Does anyone else suffer from this bizarre behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment