Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm a Shopaholic

I don't know exactly how it happened, but I am a shopaholic.  I must stop.  I need to pay off my bills, but I cannot resist a hot Betsey Johnson tote or necklace or some cool thing I found on Amazon.  Lately I've been playing with Little Black Bag .  Every month when I open a bag and start trading, I get totally obsessed.  Which is why ONLY ONE BAG PER MONTH.  This month I went particularly crazy and actually added extras to my bag, so it got a little pricey, but I got some super gorgey stuff.  If you aren't familiar with Little Black Bag, you need to check it out.  I warn that it is addicting, but I see it as getting some cute stuff and entertainment at the same time.  Hell, I drop $30 just for us to go to see a movie and that only lasts 3 hours... LBB trading lasts SEVEN DAYS!   Check it out.  I'm going to do a video when I get my new bag so I'll post here and you can see what I mean.

Anyway, I think it's time to turn over a new leaf.  The question is, can I?   I don't know.  I hope so.  Because I would love to get my debt out of the way and start working for retirement instead of to pay off bills.

Out.  Gotta go check my Little Black Bag to see what I ended up with... my seven days JUST ENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment