Monday, December 9, 2013

I Wanna Do Nascar...

You see, I have this idea that I can be a great blogger.  I want to have a Nascar blog.  In part because the idea of writing makes me happy.  I love to write.  The other part is that I love talking Nascar with other people who love Nascar.  Naw, I don't want to talk Nascar with someone who only loves their driver because they are usually biased, but the opportunity to be able to say what I want and then have (meaningful?) discourse about it... maybe a little debate, but most of all just enjoying the banter.  That's what I want.

So, lets go back to the "I love to write" statement.  If I love this so much why the hell does it take me a month to come back and post HERE?!?!?!  ARGH!  I THINK about writing here all the time.  Usually while I'm driving, of course.  Maybe I should just video blog from the seat of my car?  HILARIOUS.    I wonder if that is legal if it's all hands free?  heh

Anyway, how many posts can one person make about NOT blogging on her blog?  WHO CARES!?!

So, since I don't have a Nascar blog yet, I guess I can talk about the season ending right here.  Because the 2013 season has culminated with the big awards banquet and now we have a couple months off before it gets going again.  At this time of year, I sigh a little sigh of relief to have a little escape from the weekly TV plan of making sure we get the race recorded and then find time to watch it.  Don't get me wrong, I love it and when Daytona rolls around again, I will be VERY excited to play the TV juggling game all over again.  But right now, it's nice to get a couple months off.  I'm hoping I'm not going to be truly taking it off, though because I'm hoping that I will spawn my Nascar blog in the off season so it is up and running by February.

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment