Friday, December 13, 2013

Vacation All I Ever Wanted...

Yea!  So excited that I'm getting a mini-vacay this weekend.  Four glorious nights in fancy Vegas hotels... FOR FREE.  LOVE!  Don't know where the offers came from, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth... I'll just grab the reigns and ride 'em cowboy!

Segue...   their having the rodeo in Vegas this week, too.  SHould be some fun parties going on.

The thing about Las Vegas is when I go there, I feel like I'm home.  It's crazy.  I know if I LIVED there it would be so different, but when I get there, I just have a sense of peace and well-being.  I don't gamble much but we use every moment, even if we're using that moment to rest and relax.  We see shows and exhibits.  We visit gardens and museums.  AND WE EAT.  Oh, the food.  Las Vegas offers so much more than gambling and until I've seen and done it all, I think it will continue to be my home away from home... my "happy place".

Yea!  Let's all be happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment