Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crazy Little Thing Called Life...

There is a song I love... it's called Taking Time.  It goes like this:

Where does the time go,
in the middle of life's flow
Why don't it go slow anymore...

This describes me.  SERIOUSLY.

I feel like I am on a carousel that just goes faster and faster, with time spinning by me with every blink of an eye.  I like being busy at work, but this is crazy.  I don't even have enough hours in the day to get it all done and then I'm on the road home, then in bed, then doing it over again.

Luckily, this weekend, I get a little short getaway, but at least I can have a mini-escape and hopefully discover this elusive thing I've been searching for called sleep. Whatever happens, it will be recreational (well, except for the driving back and forth to the location).    UGH... duty calls... I already have to run and I thought I could steal five minutes to jot some thoughts...

SIGH

Tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment