Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New York New York!

I've been dying to write about New York, but it was a secret! For my husband's 50th birthday I spent the last 2 years planning a secret trip to New York to take him to the Toy Fair and to see the city. We've always wanted to go and we did it!

The secret went off without a hitch... he found out when we were in line to check in at the airport! In hindsight, maybe I should have given him a week's notice. But, oh well. It all worked out in the end and we had an amazing time. We did the Toy Fair, seven National Park sites, a short walk through Central park, the Met, some amazing dinners, a couple of breweries and some beer events and two Broadway shows!

I feel like I got that town DOWN! It was a whirlwind week and amazing. YEA! It reminded me though how much I'd like to do something with helping people develop vacation itineraries. I seriously love doing that and there is this part of me that thinks I could turn this into a business! Maybe I should start out with developing some sample itineraries via a blog or something and see if people are even interested.

I guess I'll keep "thinking about it". That's how lazy people do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment