Friday, June 26, 2015

Climate Change

I believe that climate change is real.  I believe it is cyclical and it goes from extreme to extreme and that this will happen in our world as long as the earth exists.  Do people have an impact on climate? Sure.  But, I just flat out do not agree with what I consider the political myth that people and carbon dioxide emissions are creating global warming.  The science is NOT there.  Oh sure, you have scientists on each side telling their stories, but all you have to do is look at the history of the earth to see that there have been extreme warming and cooling trends and that the temperature of the earth increases and decreases in a cyclical manner.

Some 20 million years ago, we did not exist to emit all of the Carbon-Dioxide, yet Antarctica was warmer than it is today.  How do we explain that?  And in the last 10-15 years, the earth's temperature hasn't even been rising!

The "GLOBAL WARMING" scare is just a scare tactic so that it can be used as a political tool and a marketing tool.

Feel free to try to convince me otherwise.  I do have an open mind, but you better be damned convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment