Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dream Dinners - Part 2

As an update to my last post, I thought I should mention that this weekend I ate at Trois Mec in Los Angeles.  This is the restaurant that is the result of the frienship between Ludo Lefebvre, Vinny Dotolo and Jon Shook.  What is different about Trois Mec is that you don't actually make a reservation or show up, you buy a ticket in advance, after logging into the website before 8 am on the appointed date and having your credit card already entered so that you can get your ticket before they sell out in five minutes.

I mention this because tickets are $97 with tax and tip included.  So you could go and spend only $97 per person, but once you get there you might want a drink or an add on meal, so our final price was $262 for two.  Based on my last post, we now know that I am willing to spend at least that much on dinner for two, so is it a stretch to go higher?  I hope not, because I think I'm going to.  Here's a link to the Trois Mec review on Yelp, though...  in case your curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment