Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Want to Be Ruth Reichl When I Grow Up

When I grow up I want to be Ruth Reichl.   Seriously, I want to be an amazing cook and a writer and have that depth of understanding of food and flavors.  What an amazing life she has lived.  At least from the outside looking in!  hehe  Garlic and Sapphires is seriously one of my favorite books.  These days I don't read or listen to books more than once, usually, but I had to re-listen to that both because I love it so much and in preparation for a trip to New York!

That's another thing.  How awesome to go to New York and know all the best places to eat.  I also wish I could sit down with her and my itinerary and she could help me plan my dining!  Not that I can afford to eat at all of the places I'm dreaming of, but it's my dream!

Anyway, if you don't know about Ruth, check out her blog.  You'll find a lot of interesting posts about food, recipes, restaurants, kitchen tools, etc.  I such a fan.  I'm such a dork.



No comments:

Post a Comment